Sunday, September 02, 2007

GHS-INTEGRITY

This RTOS is so baffling... I was trying to compile a simple application that prints "hello world" but the elxr linker blurted out this line:

(error) cannot find file C:\NG-PDH\int508\ixdp425\crt0.o

Let me explain a bit. C:\NG-PDH\int508\ is where I place the RTOS system files, which is INTEGRITY version 5.08. ixdp425 is where the bsp files are. I looked into the bsp directory, sure enough there isn't any crt0.o. The problem is, how can this file be generated? or is this file necessary? or did I screw up the build process because of wrong options in default.gpj.

o.. the ccintarm also complain:

Warning: Cannot open library libres.a
Warning: Cannot open library libbsp.a

1 comment:

myusri said...

Hi,

We are planning to use Integrity RTOS in the near future. How has your experience with the RTOS been?

Thanks!